Join AvaSure Chief Clinical Officer, Lisbeth Votruba, MSN, RN, for Session 2! In this on-demand webinar, you’ll learn:
- How the Clinical Resource TeleNurse focuses on offloading documentation and administrative burden from bedside teams, helping to optimize your labor force and deliver elevated patient care
- What’s driving the need for this nursing model, areas of focus and hear best practices from those who’ve already piloted
- Early outcomes from those already using this model to help reduce discharge time, increase patient & staff satisfaction and optimize outcomes
- Lisbeth Votruba, MSN, RN, Chief Clinical Officer, AvaSure
- Wayde Batt, MSN, NEA-BC, BC-RN, Patient Services Manager, NSICU/Virtual Nursing, UNC Health Rex
- Laura Gartner, DNP, MS, RN, RN-BC, NEA-BC, Director Clinical Informatics, Jefferson Health
This free, six-part series will take place the last Thursday of each month featuring Lisbeth along with special guests and experts. Lisbeth will cover key topics, lessons learned from ongoing programs, and audience questions.