LEADING THROUGH CHANGE
On September 23-24, AvaSure will host its third National Symposium – the first since 2018. These events bring together senior leaders, frontline staff and health policy experts to share best practices and new uses for continuous remote patient care.
Due to COVID-19, of course, it will be a virtual event. The theme of this year’s event will be Leading Through Change. Most experts believe that the post-pandemic U.S. healthcare system will be fundamentally different, as downward pressure on costs and a need to show value for dollars spent will fuel widespread reforms. As has been shown in numerous clinical and economic studies, AvaSure is in tune with the need for cost-effective, quality care.
The symposium will feature a keynote address by Wes Moore, the Chief Executive Officer of Robin Hood, one of the largest anti-poverty forces in the nation. He is a bestselling author, a combat veteran, and a social entrepreneur. Wes’ first book, The Other Wes Moore, captured the nation’s attention on the fine line between success and failure in our communities and ourselves.
Also presenting will be AvaSure’s team of experts, and, most importantly, our clients, who will discuss their successes with the solution and lessons learned along the way. As with previous symposiums, we will have a panel of monitor staff sharing best practices and stories of averted harms.
Other sessions will include:
- How hospitals have repurposed AvaSure to keep continuous eyes and ears on COVID-19 patients in isolation
- AvaSure’s central role in preventing workplace violence
- The challenges of monitoring a growing cohort of patients with serious behavioral health problems, including drug abuse and suicide ideation
- Monitoring the pediatric population
- Communicating with staff to increase utilization of monitoring
- The future of telehealth
Request a Demo
Complete the short form to request a personal online demonstration of our TeleSitter Solution!