POSTER PRESENTATION FORM
Thank you for submitting your poster presentation. Please make sure you have everything ready to submit as the program will not allow you to save and revisit. Any edits or questions please email email@example.com.
All submissions are due by end of day on Wednesday, September 16.
POSTER PRESENTATION GUIDELINES
Presentations should focus on one of the following:
- Program Evaluation/Research: As you’ve done program evaluation (PE) projects and research studies, what are the valuable outcomes you can share with your peers?
- Quality Improvement: How have you and your organization improved the practice of nursing and care delivery utilizing virtual patient monitoring?
- Innovative Strategies: What innovative strategies have you implemented with your virtual patient monitoring program your peers would benefit from knowing?
- Provide a one-page Poster PDF that can be published as supplemental material to the abstract and summary.
- Provide a summary of your poster presentation to be posted with your one-page poster PDF.
- Two-minute video recording of your presentation (optional). There will be NO live poster presentations.
- All registrants will be able to access both your paper and your Poster PDF from your presentation listing on the event website.
Poster PDF Requirements
Note: your Poster PDF should be one page only.
- All poster presenters should provide a one page Poster PDF.
- Please remit your poster file(s) to AvaSure by Wednesday, September 17. Email poster presentations to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name your poster file using the following format: Last Name_PresentationTitle
While we don’t have a specific template, there are a number of companies that offer free templates to assist you in creating your Poster PDF. The A0 poster size formatted vertically is the most popular. We are not affiliated with any of these companies or endorsing. It’s just a resource list if needed.
- https://www.postersession.com/poster-templates.php (see AO 85X120 cm Vertical Poster Template)
- https://www.posterpresentations.com/free-poster-templates.html (see option to personalize your template with the International A0 format)
- http://www.makesigns.com/SciPosters_Templates.aspx (select your preferred option in a 36 x 48 vertical format)
Optional Two-Minute Video
Poster presenters will be given the option to provide an optional two-minute video describing their poster. Optional video recordings must be submitted as MP4 files with your application. Please make sure to label the file lastname_presentation title.
Your video doesn’t have to be professionally recorded. A mobile phone or using a platform like Zoom are great resources for recording. However, please make sure the audio is clear and you’re visible. There are lots of good resources on YouTube for setting up lighting and camera position if needed.
Submissions will not be accepted if they contain profanity, violence or hateful content. AvaSure reserves the right not to display poster presentations and supplemental material if content is not deemed appropriate for the symposium and attendees.
Poster presentation questions can be submitted to email@example.com.
Request a Demo
Complete the short form to request a personal online demonstration of our TeleSitter Solution!