Free Software License for COVID-19; Hospitals take time to share how the TeleSitter is vital during pandemic
The need for reliable and secure video communication into isolation rooms continues to be an obvious necessity for frontline caregivers and patients as we face the unrelenting COVID-19 pandemic. AvaSure wants to ensure our healthcare partners have our continued support as we all continue to battle the COVID-19 resurgence. We previously offered, and are offering again, complimentary AvaSure monitor station (Client) software licenses to each of our customers. This license allows healthcare facilities to establish additional localized command centers, empowering clinical bedside staff to view and communicate with patients in isolation. While we initially offered for a six (6) month period, AvaSure is extending the timeframe for use, and these licenses will now expire on June 30, 2021.
If you have not already contacted AvaSure to receive an additional, free, AvaSure software license, there is still time. Please notify AvaSure at email@example.com. In addition, AvaSure has devices prepared to ship with an expedited deployment plan to provide a helping hand as soon as possible.
After 7 months, we have learned a great deal from our customers who have been using the TeleSitter to monitor thousands of COVID-19/PUI patients. With over 224,000 monitoring hours, we have discovered insights such as:
- This is a perfect storm that has increased behavioral health challenges for hospitals and emergency departments
- Sitter demand is higher than ever
- Falls, and falls with injuries are on the rise
Our goal is to help reduce stress on caregivers, patients, and families affected by the current situation which goes beyond just the virus.
Many of the hospitals who have taken advantage of this offer are sharing why the TeleSitter has been a key asset for their facility during the pandemic. Below is a list of documented resources for you to learn more. Please contact your AvaSure representative if you have any questions.
- Symposium COVID Panel – In Isolation BUT Not Alone (Password: Ava$ureSymp2020)
- Remote Safety Patient Monitoring During COVID-19 Webinar
- Mount Sinai: New Technology Helps Clinicians Communicate with Inpatients Who Have COVID-19
- AvaSure Recognized as Hero in Fight Against COVID-19
- Modern Healthcare: Strategies for Mitigating the Impact of Coronavirus on Your Health System