Date: Available for on-demand viewing from until February 28, 2023
Why IT and Clinical Collaboration Makes all the Difference in Enabling New Virtual Care Models
At Michigan’s Beaumont Health and Spectrum Health (now Corewell Health), the IT department saw an opportunity to deploy a virtual care solution to improve patient safety. The solution not only drove new forms of healthcare delivery that make more efficient use of staff resources but provide an answer to tomorrow’s virtual nursing opportunity.
In this session:
- Discover how the AvaSure TeleSitter solution can optimize nurse staffing while supporting the clinical needs of an organization.
- Learn how IT can solve problems that dramatically reduce labor costs – including a 12:1 ROI from fewer patient sitters – while helping to retaining vital nurse experience.
- Learn how to leverage one platform to support continuous monitoring of many patients by one monitoring staff, expert oversight, or virtual resource nurse.
- Lisbeth Votruba, MSN, RN, Chief Clinical Officer, AvaSure
- Matthew Barr, Senior Clinical Systems Architect, Corewell Health