A high energy, driven and talented team player to add to our Sales Coordination team. The Account Coordinator is independently accountable for his/her work output and productivity.
The ideal candidate has at least two years of experience in a customer-facing position. Candidates must have a pleasant and courteous personality, strong administrative and organizational skills, strong phone and computer skills, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Act in support of the account beyond the first sale.
- Respond to requests from customers for accessories or other needs. Create quotes, process orders, follow-up on tracking information.
- Create & send quotes needed for RMA & Shipping Box requests.
- Research existing customers as required by inside sales team to engage them on expansions and new use cases.
- Fill in for Sales Coordinators on creating quotes and draft contracts when needed.
- Patient actor on webinars as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Strong in Written and Verbal Professional Communication.
Education and Experience
- Two years’ experience in an office setting or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- High proficiency in MS Office programs including Excel (advanced) and Word.
- The ability to manage time and multi-task effectively.
- The ability to work under tight deadlines and manage shifting priorities effectively.
- Technical Administrative Assistant experience a plus.
- The ability to work under limited supervision.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Employee signature below constitutes employee’s understanding of the requirements, essential functions and duties of the position.
Manager___________________________________ Date _____________
Human Resources Representative: ____________________________________________
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AvaSure, we believe that different perspectives and backgrounds make us a stronger and more nimble company. We want to surround ourselves with the brightest and best for each of our positions. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. We give equal consideration to all applicants when filling positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, actual or perceived disability, genetic information, marital status, and/or any other status not related to an applicant’s ability to perform the job duties. All employment practices will be carried out in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
We will also fully comply with regulations and requirements set out by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA). We will not discriminate against applicants or other individuals with real or perceived disabilities. When needed, we will provide reasonable accommodation to otherwise qualified candidates so that they are able to perform the essential functions of the position.