We are seeking…
A high energy, driven and talented team player to add to our Corporate Support team. The Administrative Assistant is independently accountable for his/her work output and productivity. As the first point of contact for visitors and incoming general calls, he/she must present a professional image and demeanor at all times. Will also provide backup phone service in Technical Support Department.
The ideal candidate has at least three years of experience in a similar position. Candidates must have a pleasant and courteous personality, strong administrative and organizational skills, strong phone and computer skills, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Perform/ help with all office management and administrative tasks.
• Use appropriate software and systems to maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of the office.
• Compose business documents and correspondence independently in accordance with company standards and guidelines.
• Manage incoming phone calls based on department needs and processes.
• Manage office inventory effectively; sources and orders supplies as needed.
• Schedule and coordinate meetings and events.
• Collect and input data for analysis.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Strong in Written and Verbal Professional Communication.
• Three years experience in an office setting or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
• High proficiency in MS Office programs including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• The ability to manage time and multi-task effectively.
• The ability to work under tight deadlines and manage shifting priorities effectively.
• Technical Administrative Assistant experience a plus.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AvaSure we believe that different perspectives and backgrounds make us a stronger and more nimble company. We want to surround ourselves with the brightest and best for each of our positions. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. We give equal consideration to all applicants when filling positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, actual or perceived disability, genetic information, marital status, and/or any other status not related to an applicant’s ability to perform the job duties. All employment practices will be carried out in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
We will also fully comply with regulations and requirements set out by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA). We will not discriminate against applicants or other individuals with real or perceived disabilities. When needed, we will provide reasonable accommodation to otherwise qualified candidates so that they are able to perform the essential functions of the position.