This position performs testing on hardware, building testers, and completing repairs as needed. We are looking for people that have the drive to succeed. The ideal candidate for this position can embrace challenges, enjoy a dynamic and fast paced work environment, and thrive in an environment with great potential for growth.
- Performing Final Manufacturing Testing.
- Performing Hardware Validation Testing.
- Performing Software Validation Testing.
- Building Prototypes.
- Warranty Return Troubleshooting and Repair.
- Building Testers and Fixtures.
- Performing Wireless Performance Testing.
- Final Manufacturing Troubleshooting and Repair.
- Documenting defects.
- Working in a manufacturing environment within a small team.
- Organizational Skills.
- Ethical Conduct.
- Attention to Detail.
- Problem Analysis.
- Supervisory functions not required.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum: Completed/ Working towards an Associates Degree in Computer/Electronics Engineering Technology.
- Experience testing WiFi.
- Experience performing Software Validation Testing.
- Experience Performing Hardware Validation Testing.
- Experience in Video Testing.
- Experience in Audio Testing.
- Experience in the Medical Electronics Industry strongly preferred.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.