We are seeking…
A high energy, driven, and talented team player to add to our Clinical team. The Clinical Educator will be responsible for the education, training, and go-live support for our Clients and their staff on the use of the AvaSys Program. The Clinical Educator will travel onsite to perform these duties.
• Educate hospital staff in detailed use of the AvaSys SmartClient.
• Educate hospital staff in day-to-day operations of AvaSure TeleSitter™ Program.
• Work with clinicians in hospitals to help facilitate successful program implementations.
• Educate hospital leadership in the use of the AvaSure Program and Day to Day Clinical Procedures.
• Support new AvaSure Monitor Techs during practice time and Go Live of Program.
• Support hospital clinical staff during practice time and Go Live of Program.
• Documents daily onsite activities.
• Maintain credentials necessary for onsite visits.
• Customer/Client Focused.
• Strong in Written and Verbal Professional Communication.
• Skilled in Planning and Organizing.
• Adaptable to Changes.
• Excellent in Presentation Skills.
• Minimum 2 years’ hospital experience
• A Registered Nurse License.
• Inpatient Clinical Experience.
• Strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
• Experience delivering training or education presentations.
• Ability to work with multiple groups of people to attain and organize training information.
• Technical aptitude to learn our products and what follow-up questions to ask of customers
• Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access).
• Previous experience educating as a vendor is a plus.
You will be…
• Traveling overnight both by car and plane.
• Traveling Monday through Friday, no weekends.
• Traveling 3 out of 4 weeks of each month.
• Possibly working some off shifts- not your traditional 8am-5pm.
• Traveling Nationwide.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AvaSure we believe that different perspectives and backgrounds make us a stronger and more nimble company. We want to surround ourselves with the brightest and best for each of our positions. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. We give equal consideration to all applicants when filling positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, actual or perceived disability, genetic information, marital status, and/or any other status not related to an applicant’s ability to perform the job duties. All employment practices will be carried out in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
We will also fully comply with regulations and requirements set out by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA). We will not discriminate against applicants or other individuals with real or perceived disabilities. When needed, we will provide reasonable accommodation to otherwise qualified candidates so that they are able to perform the essential functions of the position.