We are seeking…
A high energy, talented, and driven team player to add to our Tech Support team. The Technical Support Tier 2 Technician will be essential to our 24-7 support of our customers by providing second level tech support to current customers in utilizing the system. Hours for this position will be 11:00am – 8:00pm Monday – Friday.
• Provide outstanding customer services to our customers and work on hardware and software issues.
• Resolve customer issues escalated by Tier 1 Support staff
• Create and maintains knowledge base for technical questions. Works with customers directly as needed to address issues, support go live and follow-up success.
• Provide networking and technical expertise to customer support team regarding client network troubleshooting and network security
• Be a key member of the incident response team; provides ideas, insight and leadership in resolving customer issues
• Follow company standards and procedures to troubleshoot problems
• Assist with the creation of FAQ’s and knowledge base for the technical group and customers.
• Respond to queries and can effectively resolve technical issues over the phone.
• Document customer data in client database.
• Ask questions, formulate actions and effectively communicate with customers to determine nature of problem.
• Respond to email messages for customers seeking help.
• Guide customers through problem-solving processes.
• Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
• Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wireless Networks, Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
• Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
• Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.
• Customer/Client Focused.
• Strong in Written and Verbal Professional Communication.
• Strong in Problem Analysis.
• Bachelors Degree in a related field or 3 years directly applicable experience required.
• CISCO Network Certification, CompTIA A+ Certification is preferred but not required.
• The ability to communicate exceptionally over phone and email with customers and co-workers.
• Self-direction and ability to work alone.
• The ability to understand, diagnose and repair computer and software issues
• Network troubleshooting and wireless network experience.
• Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
• The ability to work various assigned shifts, provide all call support and cover some holidays as needed.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AvaSure we believe that different perspectives and backgrounds make us a stronger and more nimble company. We want to surround ourselves with the brightest and best for each of our positions. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. We give equal consideration to all applicants when filling positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, actual or perceived disability, genetic information, marital status, and/or any other status not related to an applicant’s ability to perform the job duties. All employment practices will be carried out in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
We will also fully comply with regulations and requirements set out by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA). We will not discriminate against applicants or other individuals with real or perceived disabilities. When needed, we will provide reasonable accommodation to otherwise qualified candidates so that they are able to perform the essential functions of the position.