AvaSure is an innovative company focused on helping our customers actively monitor and protect their processes, assets and people. Our people are essential to this mission and each one plays an invaluable role in our continued growth and success.
The roles outlined for this position are intended to support the culture, mission, vision and goals of AvaSure and to provide opportunity for growth and professional development.
What we’re looking for:
The Manufacturing Tech will perform testing on hardware, build testers, and complete repairs as needed. We are looking for people that have the drive to succeed. Our employees embrace challenges, enjoy a dynamic and fast paced work place, and thrive in an environment with great potential for growth.
- Performing Final Manufacturing Testing.
- Performing Hardware Validation Testing.
- Performing Software Validation Testing.
- Building Prototypes.
- Warranty Return Troubleshooting and Repair.
- Building Testers and Fixtures.
- Performing Wireless Performance Testing.
- Final Manufacturing Troubleshooting and Repair.
- Defect Documentation.
Desired Skills and Experiences:
- Minimum: Associates Degree in Computer/Electronics Engineering Technology.
- Experience testing WiFi.
- Experience performing Software Validation Testing.
- Experience Performing Hardware Validation Testing.
- Experience in Video Testing.
- Experience in Audio Testing.
- Experience in the Medical Electronics Industry strongly preferred.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
- Must be able to work in a manufacturing environment within a small team environment.
AvaSure values and encourages diversity. AvaSure offers equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected category.