We are seeking…
A high energy, talented, and driven team player to add to our Project Management team. The Project Manager will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific AvaSys implementation projects.
• Organize steps and actions to yield a successful implementation of an AvaSys program for each customer.
• Facilitate all communications between customers and AvaSure team and guide customer throughout program development.
• Lead and organize a team to ensure timely completion of tasks.
• Communicate effectively with all team members to maintain an organized process.
• Lead the planning and implementation of projects via teleconferencing and other tools.
• Execute on the project scope, goals and deliverables.
• Define project tasks and resource requirements.
• Assemble and coordinate project staff.
• Plan and schedule project timelines.
• Share best practices with customer from both a clinical and technical standpoint.
• Monitor quality assurance of product and process.
• Monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders.
• Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
• Coordinate travel and logistics for onsite tasks.
• Minimal Travel, some required during training.
• Customer/Client Focused.
• Strong in written and verbal professional communication.
• Comfortable being a leader and delegating tasks to others.
• 2-4 years Project Management experience, PMP certification preferred.
• Experience with implementing hospital technology strongly preferred.
• Strong written, verbal and presentation skills in person and in a teleconferencing environment.
• The ability to work with multiple groups of people to attain and organize information.
• Technical aptitude to learn our products and what follow-up questions to ask of customers.
• Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access).
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AvaSure we believe that different perspectives and backgrounds make us a stronger and more nimble company. We want to surround ourselves with the brightest and best for each of our positions. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. We give equal consideration to all applicants when filling positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, actual or perceived disability, genetic information, marital status, and/or any other status not related to an applicant’s ability to perform the job duties. All employment practices will be carried out in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
We will also fully comply with regulations and requirements set out by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA). We will not discriminate against applicants or other individuals with real or perceived disabilities. When needed, we will provide reasonable accommodation to otherwise qualified candidates so that they are able to perform the essential functions of the position.