Under the direction of the VP of Clinical Quality and Innovation, the Clinical Curriculum Coordinator supports the clinical services department by creating and updating clinical education curriculum for our customers, which should be engaging for the learner and follow all current adult learning principles.
The ideal candidate has a Master of Science in Nursing, a current license as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the United States, and at least three years of clinical education experience. Candidates must be able to generate creative and innovative learning ideas and must have strong computer skills and excellent communication and interpersonal skills. In addition, candidates must be able to work from home and must have transportation and a valid driver’s license.
- Creates and updates educational materials used by clinical educators at hospital go-lives
- Provides guidance on the content of eLearning modules
- Creates and updates educational materials that are customer-facing
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Master of Science in Nursing preferred
- Current RN license in a US state
- Three years of clinical education experience
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Capable of creative and innovative learning ideas
- Self-motivated and able to manage time and multi-task effectively
- Highly organized
- Must have own transportation and driver’s license to travel short distances to collect supplies and inter-office mail, etc.
- Must be able to work from home
- Opportunity to Advance