In this role, you will perform assembly of electronic and mechanical components by following build sheets to meet specifications. Will test assemblies as they are completed and perform final assembly on all components.
Must have a high school diploma or equivalent and at least 3 years’ relevant experience.
Supports the business in reaching success and profitability goals by providing technical support and expertise in various areas of the organization including design and engineering, sales, and customer support.
- Resolves customer issues escalated by Tier 1 support staff.
- Creates and maintains knowledge base for technical questions. Works with customers directly as needed to address issues.
- Provides networking and technical expertise to customer support team regarding client network troubleshooting and network security.
- Key member of the incident response team; provides ideas, insight and leadership in resolving customer issues.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelors Degree in a related field
- Three years’ experience in troubleshooting and supporting technology preferrably to outside customers
- Network troubleshooting and wireless network experience
- CISCO Network Certification
- Ability to communicate with varied audiences
- Previous experience in hospital environments strongly preferred
AvaSure, LLC is a market leader in TeleSitter™ patient monitoring solutions. Headquartered in Belmont, MI, AvaSure implements the AvaSys solution across the nation. The Traveling Nurse Educator position is responsible for the onsite training of hospital clinical staff.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Traveling Nurse Educator (done in Hospitals)
- Educate hospital staff in detailed use of the AvaSys SmartClient
- Educate hospital staff in day-to-day operations of AvaSys TeleSitter™ Program
- Assist in development and assembly of training materials
- Work with clinicians in hospital to help facilitate successful program implementation
- Train Clinical staff in the use of the AvaSys SmartClient
- Train the facilities leadership staff in the use of the AvaSys Program and Day to Day Clinical Procedures
- Train the facilities clinical staff and ancillary staff in the use of the AvaSys Program and Day to Day Clinical Procedures
- Support new AvaSys Monitor Techs during practice time and Go Live of Program
- Support Hospital clinical staff during practice time and Go Live of Program
- Participate in follow up calls and meetings at the AvaSure office pre and post training
- Help maintain documentation database for each customer
- Follow project implementation checklists for each project
- Work with team to develop any new, or changes to existing, instructions
- There is travel associated with this position, both by car and plane
- Travel will occur Monday through Friday, no weekends
- Travel will be 3/4 time of each month
- Schedule while traveling may not be traditional 8am – 5pm, may involve some off shift work
- Registered Nurse with Inpatient Clinical Experience
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to work with multiple groups of people to attain and organize information
- Technical aptitude to learn our products and what follow-up questions to ask of customers
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access)
- Experience delivering training or education presentations
- Minimum 2 years hospital experience
Job Type: Full-time
- Inpatient Clinician: 2 years
Required license or certification:
- Registered Nurse (RN)
Working at Avasure has been so exciting and each day brings a new set of challenges. As healthcare continues to evolve, it’s great to be part of a team that adapts through adversity as AvaSys continues to grow. At the same time we are providing solutions that help reduce costs to hospitals and prevent patient falls, while keeping our customer service a top priority.
Working for AvaSure combines my love of nursing and technology. I have seen AvaSys in action, and am amazed at how well it works.
Michael Dell said, “Our business is about technology, yes, but it’s also about operations and customer relationships.” Steve Jobs said, “It’s not a faith in technology. It’s faith in people!” As a nurse I want to better lives and healthcare. Where can you find a better way to do that than with technology to help keep loved ones safe, improve healthcare jobs and improve healthcare facilities all at the same time?
I love working for AvaSure because they genuinely care about their employees. We’re not just people at a job — we are an amazing team and every member plays a key role in making the AvaSys System what it is today.
I am fortunate to be able to meet my personal goal of doing meaningful work and knowing that it is actually making a real difference in peoples’ lives. AvaSure’s supportive and collaborative culture encourages quality work and customized service which reaches far beyond customer expectations.