First AvaSys Symposium Scheduled for September 2017
JOIN US THIS SEPTEMBER FOR THE FIRST AVASYS SYMPOSIUM
Virtual Patient Engagement: Achieving Safety, Quality and Efficiency through Video Monitoring
WHEN: September 24-26, 2017. Event begins with a Sunday night reception at the Grand Rapids Public Museum and ends early Tuesday afternoon.
WHAT: A knowledge-sharing event bringing together AvaSys users and others interested in the promise of virtual patient engagement in achieving healthcare’s Quadruple Aim of enhanced patient experience, improved population health, lower costs and a better work life for healthcare clinicians and staff. Hear from nationally known experts such as:
- Ridley Barron, patient safety evangelist
- Pat Quigley, PhD, MPH, author and speaker on patient falls
WHY: This will be a premier national event in patient safety, with a focus on video monitoring and its role in improving the patient experience of care. In breakout sessions, learn more about:
- Preventing falls, elopement and pulling at lines/tubes
- Keeping suicidal patients safe
- Reducing assaults on staff
- Understanding virtual patient engagement
- Building a business case for video monitoring
- Adopting a ‘hub and spoke’ model for multi-site monitoring efficiencies
- Caring for diverse populations, including non-English language speakers
HOW: Registration is FREE. More information on hotel discounts and travel coming soon! Email us with questions.